Elder law is the specialized field of law that addresses the legal needs of the aging population. Many younger people need an elder law attorney to help them address their elderly parents' legal needs.
Some examples of elder law are:
- Disability planning, including special needs planning
- Long term care planning, including Medicaid planning
- Estate planning, including wills, trusts, living wills, durable power of attorney, beneficiary deeds and HIPAA authorizations
- Guardianship and conservatorship
- Estate settlement, including probate and trust administration
- Elder abuse, both personal and financial
If you (or your aging parent) live in Montana and need help with any of these elder law issues, call (406) 552-7814 or fill out this form to speak with a Matrium Law Group attorney. Matrium Law Group is a law firm located in Missoula, Montana. Our attorneys all specialize in elder law. We help clients in Missoula County, Mineral County, Ravalli County, Granite County, Powell County, Lake County, Sanders County, and elsewhere in Montana.