My grandchildren live in Montana.

What to do if your grandkids live in Montana and you live somewhere else?  You need to hire a Montana to help you.  All Matrium Law Group attorneys are licensed to practice law in Montana.  You can contact us by calling (406) 552-7814.  

A lawsuit for visitation must be filed in the home state of the grandchild, and the grandchild must have lived in that state with a parent or a parental figure for at least six months.

If you live in a different state, you need to find an attorney who can practice in the grandchild's home state.  Call Matrium Law Group at (406) 552-7814 to discuss your options with a Montana attorney.