Visitation Rights for Grandparents

If you live in Montana and you are a grandmother or grandfather who wants a court to grant you visitation rights to spend time with your grandchildren, you should contact a Matrium Law Group attorney right away.  You can contact us by calling (406) 552-7814.  

If the mom or dad objects, our task becomes more difficult.  We may need to prove that the parents are unfit.   There are several ways to prove that the parent is unfit, such as:

  • The parent, although able, has not contributed to the child's support for a year.  
  • The parent is in violation of an order to support the child.  

If you are a grandparent who wants to spend time with your grandkids, but their mother or father won't let you, you should call Matrium Law Group at (406) 552-7814 to see if we can help you.