Can a grandparent file a petition for a parenting plan?

If you are a grandparent and you live in Montana, Matrium Law Group lawyers can help you file a petition for a parenting plan so that you can spend time with your grandchildren, even if their mom or dad doesn't want you to.  You should call Matrium Law Group at (406) 552-7814 to speak with a licensed Montana attorney about your options.  

Your Matrium Law Group lawyer will talk to you about whether you have established a “child-parent relationship" with your grandchild.  Be prepared to discuss how you have provided for your grandchild and whether you supply your grandchild with food, shelter, clothing, necessary care, education, companionship, and discipline.