How can I get custody of my grandchildren?

What happens if  you have been raising your grandchildren and now their parent wants them back?  If you and your grandkids live in Montana and you want to ask the court for custody, you should contact a Matrium Law Group lawyer at (406) 552-7814 to discuss your options.  

We may be able to get the court to award you a parental interest in your grandchild, if your grandchild resided with you continuously for a significant period of time, and if you essentially acted like the grandchild’s parent during that time. 

Even if you are not awarded a parental interest, the court may still award you with reasonable visitation.

If you want to discuss your situation with a Montana lawyer who specializes in this area of law, call Matrium Law Group at (406) 552-7814.