I have been raising my grandchildren. Now their parent wants them back.

What can you do if you have been raising your grandchildren and now their parent wants them back?  If you are a grandparent, raising your grandkids in Montana, and now their mom or dad wants them back, you should contact a Matrium Law Group attorney at (406) 552-7814 to discuss your options.  

We will analyze the best next steps for you, so that you can continue to spend time with your grandchildren.  This may involve filing a Petition for a Parenting Plan or filing a Petition for a Parental Interest.