Can I ask for grandparents' rights in my parenting plan?

If your child lives in Montana and you are separated or divorced, you probably need a parenting plan.  You should contact Matrium Law Group at (406) 552-7814 to speak with a Montana family law attorney about your rights.  For example, if you want to ensure that your parents (your child's grandparents) have the right to spend time with their grandchild, you should talk to us about including that in your parenting plan.  If this is in the best interest of the child, the court should grant your request.